Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crazinesss!

This week has been full of craziness. Part of which included me passing out while getting my health check for my new job. Never a good thing to be passing out, especially when you're a fat lady! A skinny little thing can swoon and it's all good. A lady my size faints and it's "Watch out belooooooowwww!" Luckily I was sitting and remained sitting when it occurred, because that poor nurse would've been squished!

In big accomplishment news I am down 3.3 lbs in the past week as recorded by my darling Wii Fit. That thing is still saying I'm obese, but I'm hoping to rectify that in the next couple of weeks. I have orientation for my new job next week, and after that I should be getting a schedule. Work definitely helps me with weight loss, since I don't nibble while I work, so that should be another minus in the pound department. And my final weight loss help, is my itty bitty is starting to walk, despite my best attempts to keep her an itty bitty forever; and chasing after her can only help my activity level.

Still working on the night time eating, while I've been better about my choices, there have definitely been many bad choices. My brain sneaks in the thought, well you've lost weight, why not just one treat? I have been battling back with the thought, yep, but if you don't cheat imagine how much MORE you'll lose. Yes, I wage a war in my head, but I swear, I am perfectly sane! Usually... So more baby steps with the eating, but a big ole YAY that I am a good way toward my 1st personal weight goal, only 9 more lbs. Then onto goal #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment