Monday, April 18, 2011

Avoidance

Yeah, I have been avoiding this. I can try and justify it as being busy with work and home, which I am. But really and truly I have just been avoiding. So today I bit the bullet and broke out my Wii, I've been ok the past couple of weeks, which has paid off with a total loss of 4 lbs. Sounds great.... BUT that's a total loss over about 8 weeks. That doesn't sound so great.

So I talked to my husband about it, because I hadn't really clued him in to the fact that I was trying to be healthier, and figured it would probably help me if I had his help as well. At the very least he would probably be a bit more stealth about eating junk in front of me. He was actually very supportive of it and wants to do a type of weight loss competition with me. We are both pretty competitive people, so this could be a good kick in the butt. It could also totally backfire and make me want to sabotage him, so we'll see how it goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment